ForeSite® Intelligent Surface Mattress System
Sensor-based system to improve patient safety and staff workload productivity now available for clinical evaluations and trials.
Let us help you reduce the risk of pressure injuries by demonstrating our state-of-the-art patient monitoring system.
XSENSOR Technology has introduced its innovative, award-winning AI-powered ForeSite™ Intelligent Surface (IS) mattress solution that allows clinicians to improve patient safety, individualize care, and reduce staff workload.
The ForeSite IS system can continuously monitor skin risk and pressure with a sensor-based mattress or overlay, both available with integrated microclimate. It can also help identify highest-risk patients and body regions using real-time, detailed image visualizations and alerting, as well as track individualized patient turn plans at the bedside and nursing station.
We want to help! Contact XSENSOR today to schedule a live demo or to find out how to initiate a trial system in your hospital:
Lead In Patient Safety
- Continuously monitor skin risk and pressure with a mattress system or enhance existing mattresses with an overlay.
- Validate patient repositioning has effectively redistributed pressures and reduce the risk of injury with real-time pressure images.
- Redistribute pressure with an advanced redistribution surface. Manage moisture with an optional microclimate.
Improve Staff Workload Productivity
- Identify highest-risk patients and body regions using detailed image visualizations.
- Confirm effective prevention and improve healing management.
- Ensure compliance with turn guidelines.
- Support continuous improvement and research with aggregate reporting.
Individualize Patient Care With AI/ML
- Track individualized patient turn plans at the bedside and nursing station.
- Use display pressure markers to clearly identify areas of the body that have been under sustained pressure.
- Optimize patient turning regimens based on past anonymized HIPAA-compliant data.